AIRG Membership Benefits
Click hereto see full AIRG Membership Benefits
The Australasian Industrial Research Group (AIRG) is the professional body for managers responsible for technological innovation and R&D in companies operating in Australia & New Zealand. The AIRG also has affiliate members who come from public research agencies, universities and service groups; each with interests in R&D and innovation.
The AIRG’s role is to improve the quality of research management in Australia & New Zealand by organising activities which stimulate greater understanding of the effective management of research and development and innovation as a force to drive economic, industrial and societal activities.
AIRG Members derive the following benefits:
- Benchmarking - Opportunities for involvement in benchmarking discussions on technological innovation, R&D management and organisational issues within Australian & New Zealand businesses to identify and promote greater effectiveness in R&D operations,
- Knowledge - Access to forums and relevant material delivered by experts in technological innovation, concentrating on aspects of evolving management processes designed to achieve high levels of competitive performance,
- Networking - Opportunities to build a network of contacts among peers in research, development and technological innovation,
- Government Policy - Awareness and clarification of government policies affecting research, development and technological innovation, and the provision of opportunities to influence national and state policy development in these fields,
- International connections - Access to national and international conferences, together with information and material from other international organisations active in technological innovation.
If you would like further details or you are interested in becoming a member, please contact the AIRG Executive Office:
GPO Box 3587
Melbourne VIC 3001
P: 03 9864 0913
F: 03 9864 0930
Southern Region Meeting
Southern Region Dinner Meeting
Manufacturing Innovation Precinct
Talk by Mr Albert Goller, Chair, Manufacturing Innovation Precinct
Wednesday 5 June, from 6.15pm
Click here for further details and registration form.
AIRG SUMMER CONFERENCE 2013
Grand Technology Challenges: Australasian Industry's Future Place in the World
17-19 February 2013
Novotel Wollongong North Beach
Click HERE for further details
AIRG Achievement Recognition Award
Nominations are NOW OPEN for the AIRG Medal for .Australasian SME Technological Innovation. Nomination form can be accessed HERE.
The AIRG Medal for Australasian Major Industry Technological Innovation was awarded to Agilent Tecnologies, Inc for its 4100 MP-AES Microwave Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometer, on Monday 18 August 2013. Please see further details HERE