AIRG Summer Meeting 2016 & AGM
Grabbing the Opportunities:
The Future for Australian Technology
The 2016 AIRG Summer Meeting will focus on how the Australian industry and research ecosystems currently benchmark on a global context.
What does the future of the Australian technology landscape look like and how should Australia respond to the rapid changes in global business and innovative design models? What does the future look like for Australia and are our SME’s, larger corporates and research organisations prepared to take advantage and play globally or do we lack the leadership, inspiration and direction needed to be a forward leading nation?
Please click here for the program.
View Speaker Presentations
- Dr Amanda Caples: Future Industries - Building a Foundation for the Future
- Mr Cameron Slatyer : The International Aspects of Australia's new National Innovation & Science Agenda (NISA)
- Dr Luke Hendrickson: The Employment Dynamics of Australian Entrepreneurship
- Mr Luke Battersby: Innovation Models
- Mr Oscar Gregory: Concept to Commercialisation - The Role of Innovation
- Ms Sheree Rubinstein: Why Should Australia Care About Female Entrepreneurs in 2016?
- Dr Natasha Ayers: iPREP - A Post Submission Industry Engagement Program Enhancing Employability of PhD Graduates
Tuesday 16 February 2016
Conference: 8.30am - 5.15pm
Dinner: 7.00pm - 10.30pm
379 St Kilda Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
Please note we have an Early Bird Conference Rate until 19 January.
Registrations are now closed.